Thank you for considering a donation to GPUGRID
GPUGRID is a nonprofit educational and research project carried out by researchers of the Research Unit on Biomedical Informatics (GRIB), a joint research unit of IMIM-Hospital del Mar and Universitat Pompeu Fabra (UPF) located in the Barcelona Biomedical Research Park (Barcelona, Spain). Its main funding sources are public international (Europe) and national (Spain) projects for scientific research and development in the areas of Biomedicine and Biomedical Informatics.
- Hardware donation
- Monetary donation
- Amazon Associates
- Bitcoin donations and Donate@home (19b62wRL6hGEWa1bLbkdjaiWvZm1C56XuL)
If you prefer to donate hardware, we need the following:
- GPU Cards: Nvidia GTX680. This is the main card we use in the lab on workstations.
- Storage disks: We have now 200 TB of storage but we are always short. 3 to 4 TB disks are welcome
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for hardware donation.
If you would like to donate hardware which doesn't meet these requirements, please feel free to contact us anyway.
Amazon Associates Program
One way you can donate is by following this link to Amazon (or the one below) before making a purchase. GPUGRID will recieve a small percentage of the value of your purchase.
We do accept Debit/Credit Card, PayPal and Bank Transfers through the Universitat Pompeu Fabra public payments system. Please, fill in the following form regardless of the payment method.
- Fill the form with the required data and send it.
- You will be prompted with the choice of your prefered payment system:
- Credit card payment (Debit/Credit card accepted)
- Other payment methods (PayPal, Bank Transfer)
- Once payment authorization has been filled in, you will receive a confirmation e-mail.
Thank you very much!
The GPUGRID Team