Come on board, make an impact!
Read our Rules and Policies before joining.
Instructions to participate
Hard disk install
- Check your GPU compatibility (by skgiven).
- Download and install the required GPU drivers
- Download and install the recommended BOINC client (6.12.34)
- Run BOINC and follow the steps to create a new account.
- When prompted, enter http://www.gpugrid.net and you are ready to crunch.
- Stay updated with our progress by following us on facebook and twitter:
Configuring your participation
GPUGRID is an entirely GPU-computing project. A system with at least one GPU is therefore necessary for contributing (by skgiven).
- GPU: NVIDIA GTX275 (CC1.3) [check list]
- CPU: 1.6GHz
- RAM: 1GB (2GB for Vista, W7, Ubuntu)
- HDD: 10GB free space, no more than 80% used (very important under windows)
- GPU: NVIDIA GT650 to GTX690 (CC3.0) [check list]
- CPU: 2.4GHz or higher
- RAM: 4GB, 2GB+ free for Boinc
- HDD: 20GB Free space or more, fast drive(s)
- Linux 64-bit
- Windows 32/64-bit
We recommend non-overclocked cards and up-to-date drivers.